Thursday, February 24, 2011

GT: I would do anything for love...

Kudos to Kim for a spanking new Girls Talk badge!! I really really like it!


really sassy, right?

For the last Thursday of February, our topic is about those Things We'll Do for LOVE! Oh, i can hear the song from Meatloaf now -...

and I would do anything for love,


And you know it's true and that's a fact.

I would do anything for love,

And there'll never be no turning back

truly, the topic about love always gets me giddy, starry-eyed, kilig and energized.. well, that's what i fel whenever i'm with my husband too! oh, there are a lot of things that I would definitely do for us, in the name of love.. and here are those things:


I promise to kiss him every chance I got.. whenever I get home from work, when HE gets home from work, before going to sleep, when we wake up, when we cook in the kitchen, when the kids are around.. and especially when the kids are NOT around..

I will not get angry whenever he gets hold of the remove control.

I'll give him the chance to watch his favorite sports channel and movies that are not to my liking.

I'm willing to compromise, as long as he also compromises. LOL

I will allow him to smoke, as long as he does it in private or at the office, where the kids don't see him.. hehehe..

I am willing to change clothes if he feels that I'm wearing something that might take other men's attention, hahaha!

I will allow him to spend at least once-a-month jame session with his barkada..

I will spend the rest of my mortal and immortal life with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment