Thursday, February 17, 2011

cheesy-ness!

It's Girls Talk once again and this week - it's all about Cheese - I mean Cheesy / Mushy story.. and here is my share:

The recently concluded Valentine's Day brought me and my family closer and tighter. With my kids usual crazy antics & hubby's sweet gimmicks, my "Heart's Day" was definitely filled with love..

As I have work on Valentine's, my family celebrated it on the eve. Hubby serenaded me with our official themesong "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars - gosh, i've been hearing that song for a month now but i still get giddy with it, LOL. My two kids hugged and kissed me non-stop.

Then I was surprised when Kyle put his hands on my face (blindfolded me) and there he was - mu husband - holding out three heart shaped balloons & flowers, kissed me in front of the kids and then all of us danced the night away (Bruno Mars still blaring from the CD Player)..

Gosh.. that was really a simple gesture but super sweeet & cheesy!!

thanks for reading my Valentine story... I'm excited to read yours too!! Happy Girls Talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment